Krooz UAV autopilot board is an all in one rotorcraft solution, with a wide variety of sensors, modules and units on one board in market usual Rotorcraft size.
Krooz is based on the 64 pins STM32F405RGT6 Cortex M4 168MHz processor featuring a Floating point unit (FPU), up to 192k of RAM and 1024k of FLASH.
- STM32 microcontroller STM32F405RGT6 datasheet with 1024kB flash and up to 192kB RAM
- MPU6050 Gyro/Accelerometer sensor
- MRF24WB0 WiFi or
- BTM-222 Bluetooth (wire or external antenna connector) or
- XBee Pro module on board.
- MS5611 high precision Pressure sensor
- MAX7456 OSD module for mixing in a flight data into a camera video screen
- 7 x Analog input channels
- 4 x 3.3V TTL UART (5V tolerant)
- 11 x Servo PPM outputs (or 10 if using PPM output receiver)
- 1 x I2C 5V bus
- 1 x Micro USB
- Extra camera control 3 pin connector for flexible camera use
- 3 x status LEDs with attached test point
- Up to 35V (8S LiPo) input power control unit
- ~50mm x ~50mm x ~10mm
- 2 layers PCB design
So, except for a GPS unit with the Krooz you have all necessary sensors for full features all in one rotorcraft solution.
Krooz can be used in different telemetry versions:
- with the on-board MRF24WB0 WiFi module
- with the on-board BTM-222 Bluetooth module
- or without any on-board telemetry solution, with a possibility to connect other telemetry link over one of the UART connectors.
"Krooz" uses an own KroozDFU bootloader (based on libopencm3 project). You can find it here, clone to your PC an build or use a precompiled binary file to upload. However the Krooz board is shipped with the KroozDFU bootloader by default.
The Krooz source code is based on Paparazzi master git branch, and ported on the STM32F4 Cortex™-M4 processor family. It is available from here