Differences from Lisa/M
- 0.1" pitch through-holes instead of molex picoblade
- No CAN transceiver (footprint still present just not populated) on Transition Roboticsserial numbers LI1-001 through LI1-200 (populated on serial numbers ≥LI1-201)
- No I2C2 level shifter (footprint still present just not populated)
- No 5V voltage regulator (footprint still present just not populated)
- No JTAG connector (footprint still present just not populated)
- Added servo power inline resistors (by default 0 ohm but can be changed to higher value for balancing the linear voltage regulators of the motor controllers)
There are a number of jumpers on Lia used to configure voltage levels and power input. Their locations and functions are identical to those on the Lisa/M v2.0.
See the Jumper Configuration section on the Lisa/M v2.0 page.
Note that the default states of JP8 and JP9 are reversed with respect to the defaults of Lisa/M v2.0; that is:
|JP8||UART1&5_VCC to V_IN||CLOSED||Connects UART1 and UART5 connector VCC to autopilot input voltage V_IN rail|
|JP9||UART1&5_VCC to +3V3||OPEN||Connects UART1 and UART5 connector VCC to autopilot +3V3 rail|
WARNING: DO NOT CLOSE BOTH JP8 AND JP9 SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!