Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The conf/conf.xml document associates the flight plan and various hardware/software configuration files with a particular aircraft, identified by name and ac_id. The values in this document are set and handled by the Paparazzi Center so it is usually not needed to edit the configuration document manually.
<?xml version="1.0"?> <conf> <aircraft name="Twin1" ac_id="1" airframe="airframes/twinstar1.xml" radio="radios/mc3030.xml" flight_plan="flight_plans/mav05_cw.xml" telemetry="telemetry/default.xml" gui_color="blue" /> <aircraft name="Plaster" ac_id="2" airframe="airframes/plaster1.xml" radio="radios/cockpitMM.xml" telemetry="telemetry/default.xml" flight_plan="flight_plans/dummy.xml" /> . . . </conf>
- name is the name of the aircraft which will appear in different places in the GCS
- ac_id is a unique integer (between 1 and 255) identifying the aircraft (especially needed in the communication messages)
- airframe is the file name containing the parameters of the aircraft
- radio is the file name containing the description of the RC transmitter
- flight_plan is the sequence of actions and waypoints describing the desired trajectory
- telemetry is the file name containing the set of messages sent over the telemetry link
- settings is the file name containing the set of parameters that can be configured through the telemetry link
- gui_color is the color assigned to this aircraft in the GCS
All these attributes are required except the last two (settings and gui_color) which are optional.
The following sections describe these xml documents: