Welcome to the Paparazzi wiki, where we discuss the "Paparazzi" autopilot system.
wiki-nodes of neighboring wiki
- The OSAM Team wiki: The Paparazzi Project at Utah State is run by team called OSAM-UAV-BFB (Open Source Autonomous Multiple-Unmanned Aerial Vehicle-Build Fly and Beyond) or OSAM for short.
- OpenCircuits at http://opencircuits.com/ discusses open-source electronic hardware ("open hardware") in general.
- OpenServo wiki -- developing a digital servo motor that accepts "Go to position X" commands and also more complex curves, and returns actual servo position, speed, voltage and power consumption.
- OpenMoko wiki at http://wiki.openmoko.org/ discusses open hardware cell phone you can buy now. Would it be possible to reprogram it to take snapshots and download them while the aircraft is flying? Would the result weigh less than other ways of attaching a camera to some sort of radio downlink?
- the sensor wiki
- WSN, the Wireless Sensor Network wiki discusses wireless sensor networks. Like us, people building WSNs have to deal with radio protocols, sensor interfacing, battery lifetime, etc., even though most WSNs don't even move, much less fly.
- the Build Your Own Arcade controls wiki -- If I combine this with Paparazzi, can I "fly" my model airplane using a full-sized stick?
- the gEDA wiki discusses "the gEDA project" -- developing a full GPL‘d suite of Electronic Design Automation tools (electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation, prototyping, and printed circuit board (PCB) layout.
- gumstix wiki and the other gumstix wiki : "Schematics and layouts for all gumstix expansion boards are available under a Creative Commons license." needs wikinode (the Classix autopilot is somehow related to gumstix)
- the ARM microcontroller wiki -- ARM microcontrollers are used on many Paparazzi autopilots.
- the Atmel AVR wiki discusses the Atmel AVR series of microcontrollers, used on some Previous Autopilots.
- Arduino playground discusses the Arduino board based on the Atmel AVR ATmega168. is this really relevant to Paparazzi?
- the PMinMO.com wiki describes an open-source CNC machine -- software, electronics, motors, hardware, etc. -- and related information, such as CNC PCB milling. needs WikiNode
- Balloonboard Wiki for the Balloon Project. is this really relevant to Paparazzi?
Please add all closely-related wiki to this list, preferably linking directly to their wikinode. Move less-relevant wiki to the http://wikiindex.org/ .