Jump to navigation Jump to search
All official sources, schematics, etc. can be found on the github page of the Paparazzi Autopilot Team.
Paparazzi Source Code
- The main Paparazzi software source code is hosted in the paparazzi repository on github.
See getting the code on the Git page for more options and info.
- See the software updates section to update your existing paparazzi code.
Paparazzi Hardware Designs
- Download Eagle schematics and PCB files for autopilots, sensors, and miscellaneous hardware.
- Be sure to download both *.brd and *.sch files and use Cadsoft Eagle version 6 or newer to view them. (free version)
- If downloading the raw files directly from github fails please clone the repository using git to your computer and try accessing the files again.
Paparazzi User's manual
User Submitted Files
- Upload your patches, scripts, etc. here. Please sign your entry!
- Link to paparazzi on your gear: