How to contribute
There are of course lots of ways to contribute to Paparazzi and get involved.
Help is always welcome on all aspects of the project. May this be documentation, wiki, maintenance, electronics or code contributions/fixes.
Just create an account and you can start adding information, cleaning it up or just fixing some typo you just noticed :-)
Some information and links on how to edit the wiki can be found at Help:Editing.
Please be aware of past edits and page histories. Try not to remove this; if you are moving/renaming a page, use the move tab at the top of a page. This ensures the revision history is moved with the page.
Also see the Git wiki page for more details about setting up Git and cloning the source-code and data repository.
Please also have a look at the Coding Style Guide.
Here is the short version if you already know git:
- Create an account on github.
- Fork the papaprazzi repo on github. (After logging in press the fork button).
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:<yourname>/paparazzi.git
- git remote add upstream email@example.com:paparazzi/paparazzi.git
- git fetch upstream
- checkout a new branch based on the development branch (master):
git checkout -b upstream/master my_new_feature
- fix/code and commit in logical units
- push your feature/bugfix branch
- Send us a pull request on github. (Or send patches to the mailing list).
To report bugs, issues and feature request please use either the mailing list or even better the simple issue tracker on github