Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Electronic Engineer
- I live in Germany
- I started with model airplanes in March 2008 after seeing the Paparazzi demonstration at 24C3
- My Vision for Paparazzi
- Building autonomous Airframes with long range and long endurance!
Multiplex EasyGlider Pro
- With their recommended 150 W brushless kit
- I get around 30 mins of flight out of a 2100 mAh 2S LiPo
- Seemed to offer most features for money (140 euros) in 2008 (now obsolete).
- came with R700 reciever (nice)
- w. GPS LEA 4P
Digi.com XBee-Pro ZB Zigbee S2B
Well I bought the Hardware in 2008 but due to limited free time I didn't accomplish more than to solder up the Tiny. In May 2010 I had some spare time due to changes in my work-life and tried to make some new progress with Paparazzi.
18. June 2010
- I can not get the LPC to start up. As I don't have access to an Oscilloscope at the moment, I can not verify if the quarz is functioning correctly.
- Toasted the PTH08080 by directly inserting 5V ... should have read the manual first ...
- Removed the PTH08080 and am now directly supplying the 5V
- The GPS works fine, if I connect directly to it.
- Still no reaction from the LPC, tried using FlashMagic with no success