I'm a paparazzi enthusuiast from Canberra (Australia) and the guy behind aerofu.com.
Who is this rufus character ?
- My name is Chris Gough, some people call me rufus (for reasons I don't fully understand).
- the best way to reach me is christopher (dot) d (dot) gough (at) gmail.com.
- my skype identity is christopher.d.gough, but it's not a good way to reach me.
- I rabble-rouse on GitHub as monkeypants.
- my eBay persona is monkeypants007.
- my phone number is (+61) 418441605 (a mobile).
I'm NOT this guy:
I fly fixed-wing foam planes with Twogs/Tinys and IR;
- 450W 1.2m EPP wing (<1kg, based on windrider Beevolution)
- 650W 2.5m EPP wing (>3kg, based on windrider QueenBee)
My current development focus is driven by:
- a local OBC effort for 2011 (CanberraUAV), even though it's ArduPilot based :)
- a civillian "reconossance for off-road convoy" use-case.
- a livestock-tracking application.
I'm currently working on:
- evaluation of a possible MavLink <--> Ivy/Paparazzi "bridge", so components of a Papparazzi UAS could interoperate components based on the MavLink protocol (e.g. QGroundControl).
- A dedicated EZ* for playing with the bomb navigation subsystem at night.
I also plan to start getting into OpenCV in a few months. And maybe a TWOG/Asprin IMU project (if someone makes an asprin driver for it).
Note to self: check this out some time DevGuide/USB-Serial.