In alphabetical order:
1BitSquared is a Paparazzi UAV, software and hardware development, manufacturing and consulting company founded by Piotr Esden-Tempski aka esden.
They are the developers of several new Paparazzi UAV autopilots and accessory electronics, and actively contribute to the project.
Among others 1BitSquared has developed and contributed:
- Lisa/S nano autopilot
- Elle0 autopilot
- Lisa/M(X) V2.1 autopilots
- G0 GPS
- R0 Radio Modem
- UU0 USB to UART adapter dongle
- Various code improvements and fixes including the port of the STM32 platform to libopencm3.
Check out the 1BitSquared store for Paparazzi hardware and accessories.
Also, if you are located in or near the European Union you might want to check out 1BitSquared German store for faster and simpler delivery of Paparazzi hardware and accessories.
Other parts such as GPS, IMU or Magnetometer breakout boards are also available.
We produce ready-to-fly paparazzi systems for everyone.
We are a company based in Germany and deliver around the world. We create our own hardware and a ground station that includes the RC transmitter and video RX. Complete Paparazzi systems are available at: Shop Luftfotos24
Assembling hardware for Paparazzi based projects since 2007.
We are a USA based company that makes the Open Sourced Paparazzi Hardware available around the World. If you need fully assembled or just PCBs we can help.
If you do not see what you need please do not hesitate to contact us via eMail to: email@example.com for details. Visit the Web Store to see the latest offerings.
Want to build your own SUMO Meteo research drone? We can help. We can provide the kit parts. Please contact us for details.
Transition Robotics Inc. is a young company developing new solutions for and with the Paparazzi UAV platform. Their core product is the Quadshot, a VTOL transitioning aircraft.
Beside the Quadshot itself they develop and provide hardware and software that is especially optimized for Paparazzi, such as the Lisa Autopilots, Aspirin IMUs and associated accessories.
They have a shop on their Quadshot product page.
Sparkfun is a great source of miscellaneous electronics like:
- Development boards
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Temperature/humidity sensors
- USB to Serial converters (XBEE adapter)
Sparkfun distributors in Europe
Electronic distributor, sells all kinds of electronic parts or modules. Free shipping as of 60€.
Mainly focused on ArduPilot hardware. But carries Paparazzi compatible Telemetry and sensor boards.
DIYDrones distributors in Europe
- http://www.lipoly.de/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=880_1912 [DE]
- http://www.unmannedtechshop.co.uk/ [UK]
- http://www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk/ [UK]
u-Blox GPS receivers
- navilock.de (also available on Amazon.de)
- rfdesign.co.za (Also u-blox 5 and u-blox 6 modules avialable)
- csgshop.com US UBLOX MAX-6Q ( Lithuania )
- ppzuav.com Paparazzi GPS13 PCBs and Assemblies (USA)
- hobbyking.com NEO-6M 18$ / 14€
Eagle Tree Systems makes a small standalone airspeed sensor that can be connected via i2c. They also sell pitot tubes standalone for other differential pressure sensors.
- Eagle Tree Systems (Also available from a number of distributors)
DIGI XBee telemetry modules
For detailed shopping guide see [Modems]
- http://www.watterott.com/en/Digi (DE EU)
- https://store.diydrones.com/ (US See above for local distributors)
- http://unmannedtechshop.co.uk/UAV-Components/UAV-telemetry (UK)
- http://mouser.com/ (AU and other regions)
Paparazzi specific bare and already assembled PCB's.
Very cheap 1, 2 and 4 layer boards from china. (perfect for bigger volumes and a low price)
Shipping from china takes some time. Minimum order is 5 pcs.
Fast high quality 2 and 4 layer boards.(perfect for high requirements, but they're not the cheapest)
Free worldwide shipping. Minimum order is 3 pcs.
A hobbyist-created site for finding the cheapest PCB manufacturer. Enter the size, layers, and quantity of the board you designed, and PCBShopper will give you prices and delivery time from several different manufacturers.
- Check the files for applicable licensing