This page and the Windows port are under development.
If you would like to help out with the Windows port you should contact Bernard or Eric for details.
Until the port is released it is highly recommended that you DO NOT follow these instructions without first contact either of these two people first to check the status.
Paparazzi on Windows
The Windows port of the Paparazzi project is primarily aimed at enabling people who don't have access to a Linux or MacOS X computer to use Paparazzi under Windows.
The aim is to support the Windows OS and make the product easily usable on Windows for the average user, while also meeting the goal of portability of any and all development work undertaken by the Windows user base in extending and building upon Paparazzi.
There are many conflicting points in this previous statement and it must be pointed out that this port will not be using a full windows tool chain and any and all development should use the provided tool chains.
- Install Subsystem for UNIX-base Applications (Add and Remove programs --> Turn Windows features on and off)
- Install the latest version of MinGW (Download mingw-get-inst.exe) (Be sure to install the MinGW Developer Toolkit)
- Add C:\MinGW\bin to the path
- Install the MinGW version of OCAML (Download ocaml-3.11.0-win-mgw.exe)
- Install GIT for MinGW from here (Download msysGit-netinstall-1.7.6-preview20110708.exe) (Install into the same directory as MinGW)
- Add C:\msysgit\bin to the path
- Install wget (mingw-get install msys-wget)
- install libregex (mingw-get install msys-libregex)
- Install GTK2 (Download gtk+-bundle_2.22.1-20101227_win32.zip and unzip to C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\...) then