As an open-source project, all source code and hardware plans are freely available on the CVS Server for anyone to produce, use, modify, and redistribute in accordance with the GPL License Agreement which requires only that the open-source nature of the project be maintained by all who redistribute it.
We encourage the distribution of hardware for profit or otherwise and invite any users with paparazzi-related hardware to post links and purchasing information on this page. Please use the Discussion Tab to describe your experiences with any of these vendors.
PPZUAV Get it now without issues.
- Tiny1.3 Autopilot $199.00
- Tiny2.11 Autopilot $199.00
- TWOG Autopilot $75.00
- PPM Decoder Board $25.00
- Paparazzi design external GPS units $109.00
- RF modems
We know it's hard to decide what to get, what you need to do etc. so we do quite a bit to help ensure when your parts arrive they are pre-programmed and include cables you'll need. These steps include:
- We load the bootloader
- configure the GPS module (LEA-5H Tiny2.11 we also update the GPS Firmware to the latest from u-blox)
- We load a sample tiny2.11 program into it.
- We verify it runs the program (LED1/RED flashes)
- Then acquires a 3D fix (LED2/GREEN flashes).
- For TWOG orders we load the USB Boot Loader for you before shipping.
- For Paparazzi GPS orders we update the u-blox firmware and load the Paparazzi GPS configuration file AND include the cable to connect it to the TWOG
Please eMail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or special requests before you place your orders. We return emails as quickly as possible. If it's an easy question within hours. More complex or longer explanation requests may take some time to read then write your answer so be patient.
CheBuzz Paparazzi is proud to become the first reseller of Paparazzi equipment in the EU. That means faster shipping, no packages getting stuck in customs, and no having to pay import duties! All of the equipment is hand-built for the moment, so all equipment is thoroughly tested. Your equipment is guaranteed to work upon arrival.
My Current Offerings:
- Tiny 2.11 assembled with LEA-5H and GPS antenna
- Horizontal IR sensor
- Vertical IR sensor
- DIY components
- Cables and adapters
My website is now up! Google Checkout is my preferred payment option, but I am also willing to accept most other forms. E-mail me email@example.com to arrange other forms of payment.
*Note - though I am physically located in the EU, I also have access to USPS mail box. Thus I can easily ship orders to the US as well.
Mantis Electronics is pleased to offer assembled Tiny 2.11, IR boards, GPS modules, USB-TTL interface boards, 3-Axis I2C/SPI accelerometer boards, and accessories for immediate order. Our boards are solder paste stencilled, reflow soldered and 100% tested.
- Tiny 2.11 assembled with LEA-4P and GPS antenna: $250 ($260 with Molex Picoblade connectors)
- 2-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $75
- 1-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $55
- u-blox LEA-4P GPS module: $75
- USB<->TTL Serial board: $15 (useful for programming and telemetry)
- 3-Axis I2C/SPI accelerometer board: $35
- MLX90247 IR sensors: $12
- Tiny 2.11 bare PCB: $10
- 2-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
- 1-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
Current lead time for orders is 3 weeks. USA shipping is $6. International shipping is $15.
Please see our website http://mantiselec.com/paparazzi.html to order.
Sparkfun is a great source of miscelaneous electronics like:
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Temperature/humidity sensors
- USB to Serial converters
Fast PCB Prototypes www.olimex.com/pcb
FMA is a good source of low cost IR sensors.
HALFBASE removed by Anton on 10/07/2008. Multiple people have claimed fraud. No delivery of product confirmed yet
Some people have had problems with Halfbase. For more information see this thread in the mailing list. PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING.
There is more than 80% received their Products, in which 50% have received in timely Manner! ~ Most importantly, No fraud indeed! ~ Please contact BAE systems ( Global defence and aerospace, for military ) Blake, Alex - Alex.Blake@baesystems.com ( Would offer you reference about me!)
There is no proof for the 80% he is claiming. If you are still very willing to order from HALFBASE because of their attractive low prices then do have a look at the thread, the link of which is mentioned above. There is hardly anyone in there who has recieved the order from HALFBASE, also after they get your money, they just stop responding back. I am still waiting for my order from last 5 Months.
Mr. Szeto - swindler.