As an open-source project, all source code and hardware plans are freely available on GitHub for anyone to produce, use, modify, and redistribute in accordance with the GPL License Agreement which requires only that the open-source nature of the project be maintained by all who redistribute it.
- 1 Autopilots
- 2 Other
- 3 PCB
- 4 Old vendors
Paparazzi UAV, development, production and consulting company. Manufacturers and distributors of Lisa/S nano autopilot.
Assembling hardware for Paparazzi based projects since 2007.
We are a USA based company that makes the Open Sourced Paparazzi Hardware available around the World. If you need fully assembled or just PCBs we can help.
If you do not see what you need please do not hessitate to contact us via eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Visit the Web Store to see the latest offerings.
Beside the Quadshot itself they develop and provide hardware and software that is especially optimized for Paparazzi, such as the Lisa Autopilots, Aspirin IMUs and associated accessories.
They have a shop on their Quadshot product page.
As of February 2012, Transition Robotics, Inc. has acquired all IP and Paparazzi related inventory from Joby Robotics. We are thankful to Joby Robotics for their important and faithful support of Paparazzi related hardware projects, and hope to carry on this tradition. Hardware formerly supplied by Joby Robotics may now be purchased at the Transition Robotics/Quadshot webstore.
The TRI/Quadshot Webstore also stocks pre-crimped Molex Picoblade wires and connector housings.
Sparkfun is a great source of miscellaneous electronics like:
- Development boards
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Temperature/humidity sensors
- USB to Serial converters (XBEE adapter)
Sparkfun distributors in Europe
Elektronic distributor, sells all kinds of elektronic parts or modules. Free shipping as of 60€.
Mainly focused on ArduPilot hardware. But carries Paparazzi compatible Telemetry and sensor boards.
DIYDrones distributors in Europe
- http://www.lipoly.de/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=880_1912 [DE]
- http://www.unmannedtechshop.co.uk/ [UK]
- http://www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk/ [UK]
u-Blox GPS receivers
- navilock.de (also available on Amazon.de)
- rfdesign.co.za (Also u-blox 5 and u-blox 6 modules avialable)
- csgshop.com US UBLOX MAX-6Q ( Lithuania )
- ppzuav.com GPS13 (USA)
- hobbyking.com NEO-6M 18$ / 14€
Eagle Tree Systems makes a small standalone airspeed sensor that can be connected via i2c. They also sell pitot tubes standalone for other differential pressure sensors.
- Eagle Tree Systems (Also available from a number of distributors)
DIGI XBee telemetry modules
For detailed shopping guide see [Modems]
- http://www.watterott.com/en/Digi (DE EU)
- https://store.diydrones.com/ (US See above for local distributors)
- http://unmannedtechshop.co.uk/UAV-Components/UAV-telemetry (UK)
- http://mouser.com/ (AU and other regions)
Paparazzi specifiv bare and already assembled PCB's.
Very cheap 1, 2 and 4 layer boards from china. (perfect for bigger volumes and a low price)
Shipping from china takes some time. Minimum order is 5 pcs.
Fast high quality 2 and 4 layer boards.(perfect for high requirements, but they're not the cheapest)
Free wordwide shipping. Minimum order is 3 pcs.
Here is a list of former paparazzi hardware vendors for reference. They were providing a great service to the Paparazzi community.