As an open-source project, all source code and hardware plans are freely available on the SVN Server for anyone to produce, use, modify, and redistribute in accordance with the GPL License Agreement which requires only that the open-source nature of the project be maintained by all who redistribute it.
We encourage the distribution of hardware for profit or otherwise and invite any users with paparazzi-related hardware to post links and purchasing information on this page. Please use the Discussion Tab to describe your experiences with any of these vendors.
- 1 Aerofu.com
- 2 CheBuzz Paparazzi
- 3 JobyRobotics.com Lisa/L STM32/Overo autopilot Lisa/L STM32/Overo autopilot
- 4 Olimex
- 5 PPZUAV.com Paparazzi controllers
- 6 Transition Robotics Inc.
- 7 Sparkfun
- 8 Other
Low cost Paparazzi hardware from Australia. Licenced to export to 33 countries, including Europe and North America. Recentry restocked with:
- Tiny and TWOG autopilots.
- Complete Kits (Tiny or TWOG based).
- PPM Encoders and IR Sensors from the Paparazzi project.
- Inexpensive uBlox LEA-5H GPS units.
- various PCBs
Due to an unexpected change in my "real" job, I will regrettably be returning to the United States in the near future. As such, I will be closing my webshop for good. It has been a pleasure getting to know so many paparazzi users and an honor to supply hardware to you. Thanks for all the help and support I have received.
I apologize for the short notice. But I will be taking orders until Friday 24 September, so anybody wishing to purchase paparazzi equipment from my store will be able to do so until that time.
Thankfully somebody has offered to step up and take my place. I have been working with Chris and AeroFu (aerofu.com) and he has agreed to continue providing paparazzi hardware and to selling out the remainder of my inventory. I am confident he will continue to provide a high level of service and support for those looking to get into the hobby and into the paparazzi project.
Again, thanks to all and happy flying!
Joby Robotics is a young company which aims at delivering cutting edge and affordable solutions for hobby, research and industrial robotics.
Joby Robotics products are geared toward open standards and are, in particular, compatible with the Paparazzi free autopilot code base
Fast PCB Prototypes www.olimex.com/pcb
Providing professionally assembled and tested hardware for your Paparazzi Projects since 2007
Confused what to buy? Just give us an email and we will help you decide (email@example.com).
We make it simple. Each autopilot is professionally assembled in a large factory by automated pick and place and reflow to ISO9000 standards. To be sure yours will work we open every one and test before shipping. If it fails we don't sell it.
Our testing includes:
- Burn in testing: We Power it with a current limited power supply to verify voltages and current draw
- Load the usb bootloader so it can be programmed via USB
Please eMail with any questions or special requests before you place your orders. We return emails as quickly as possible. If it's an easy question within hours. More complex or longer explanation requests may take some time to read then write your answer so be patient.
Visit the PPZUAZ WebStore to see the latest offerings.</b>
NEW ITEM: Umarim Finally fully factory assembled Umarim! Taking pre-orders now.
Beside Quadshot itself they develop and provide hardware and software that is especially optimized for Paparazzi.
They have a shop on their Quadshot product page.
Sparkfun is a great source of miscellaneous electronics like:
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Temperature/humidity sensors
- USB to Serial converters
u-Blox GPS receivers
There seems to be a few alternative source of u-Blox GPS out there. They are considerably cheaper then the samples u-Blox offers
If you do order from any of them, please update this page with your feedback.
Here's a few link worth exploring:
- http://www.rfdesign.co.za/pages/5645456/Products/GPS-Products/Antaris-4-Modules.asp (Also u-blox 5 and u-blox 6 modules avialable)
- http://www.comet.srl.ro/shop/info.html?ID=6195 ( Link error, you can find them in this list: http://www.comet.srl.ro/shop/statements.html?Type=MOD&Subtype=GPS )
- http://www.expedienttech.com/product.htm ( Singapore )