The Paparazzi project began in 2003 with the goal of creating a free and open-source UAV guidance system which could be easily adapted to a wide variety of aircraft for a wide variety of applications. The system has since proved to be extremely successful and Paparazzi-based aircraft have won all top positions in every flight contest in which they competed.
As an open-source project, all source code and hardware plans are freely available on the internet for anyone to produce, use, modify, and redistribute in accordance with the GPL License Agreement which requires only that the open-source nature of the project be maintained by all who redistribute it.
Paparazzi is currently being developed by several universities and a team of enthusiast volunteers from around the world. It is used by private corporations, universities and hobbyists for an ever-increasing number of applications.
Paparazzi UAV Online (PPZUAV)
Good news. There is now a company to make available Paparazzi Project PCB and Assembled Paparazzi Hardware: OneFastDaddy Website: http://www.onefastdaddy.com/ New Items still being added.
What's avail. on the Website Now (*everything listed is in stock ready to ship)
NOTE: PCBs ship USPS 1st Class, Fully assembled ship UPS International 3 day direct from the assembler to you.
- Tiny2.11 bare PCB (2-layer)
- Tiny1.3 bare PCB (4-layer)
- GPS board bare PCB for Classix/Tiny2.11 (4-layer)
- IR Dual Axis bare PCB (2-layer)
- IR Single Axis bare PCB (2-layer)
- *Assembled Tiny2.11 (with LEA-4P installed; price break if you wait 2 weeks lead time email for details)
- Coming Soon: (Fully Assembled) Tiny1.3, Dual-IR-Sensor
- Coming Soon: LEA-4P modules, Thermopiles (email email@example.com for a great price)
All Assembled units assembled using pick and place machine and reflow soldered both sides. They are professionally assembled and guaranteed against assembly defects. My lead time is only 2 days from the time the parts arrive at the assembler to them shipping UPS 3 day to you.
- The fully assembled Tiny2.11 are shipped direct from the assembly company to you in anti-static sealed bags in a padded UPS shipping box. You will receive a UPS international tracking number. Shipping times are 2-3 days worldwide.
Please check back with us for updates. Don't see it on the Web Store? No problem, feel free to contact us with requests for Paparazzi PCB or Assemblies. eMail questions and requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mantis Electronics is pleased to offer assembled Tiny 2.11, IR boards, GPS modules and accessories for immediate order.
Our boards are solder paste stencilled, reflow soldered and 100% tested.
- Tiny 2.11 assembled with LEA-4P and GPS antenna: $250 ($260 with Molex Picoblade connectors)
- 2-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $75
- 1-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $55
- u-blox LEA-4P GPS module: $75
- MLX90247 IR sensors: $12
- Tiny 2.11 bare PCB: $10
- 2-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
- 1-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
Current lead time for orders in 4 weeks. USA shipping is $6. International shipping is $15.
Please see our website http://mantiselec.com/paparazzi.html to order.
After numerous requests i am working on supplying all pcb's , parts , gps etc and will be fully supporting the paparazzi projects now and in the future , so please bear with Richard & Myself David (cncbasher), whilst we gather stocks and manufacture pcb's etc , enquirys can be made direct to email@example.com if you wish , a web site is in the process( now up and running see below ) of being put together which will incorporate sales of everything papparazzi , we will even help in getting your own built projects going if you are stuck so long as it's paparazzi based ! too , Bare PCB'S are now available for tiny13 v1.1 , classix v0.99 & dual_ir incl free 1st class postage ,whilst we work on getting the shop up and running if you need bare pcb's , they can be purchased using Paypal from our website http://www.rctechnix.com . we are currently assembling a few for testing and will announce availability shortly of assembled boards and complete kits , along with wiring harness's , usb lead's , gps , antennas & zigbee modules etc.
Although the website is new , we hope to have stocks of almost everything you will need , and other rc supplies too .