Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a documentation draft for installing mission planning software.
- Get clean sources of paparazzi.
- Install ocaml-native-compilers.
- Get a working FaCiLe library.
- Patch the airborne navigation code with this small patch
- Put the patch in the paparazzi3/sw directory.
- Run patch -p0 < paparazzi_gph_flavour.patch nav.c doesn't compile anymore
- Unpack theses conf files into the paparazzi/conf directory.
- Copy messages.xml to paparazzi_messages.xml
- Copy merge_messages.ml into the paparazzi/tools directory.
- Add merge_messages.out in target all of the Makefile
- merge your message with ./merge_messages.out > $paparazzi_src/conf/messages.xml
- copy the Solver and the paparazzi implementation