Revision as of 16:15, 2 October 2012 by Cdewagter
All official sources, schematics, etc. can be found on the github page of the Paparazzi Autopilot Team.
Paparazzi Source Code
- The main Paparazzi software source code is hosted in the paparazzi repository on github.
- See the software updates section to update your existing paparazzi code.
Paparazzi Hardware Plans
- Download Eagle files for autopilots, sensors, and miscellaneous hardware.
- Be sure to download both *.brd and *.sch files and use Cadsoft Eagle version 6 or newer to view them. (free version)
- If downloading the raw files directly from github fails please clone the repository using git to your computer and try accessing the files again.
Paparazzi Boot CD
Totally out of date, anyone up for creating a new LiveCD/FlashImage?
- Burn this to a CD and boot from it to try Paparazzi without any software changes to your PC! Includes Debian, Paparazzi, and all required libraries.
- Boot the CD, sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery.
- Using the Boot CD step by step - howto
Paparazzi User's manual
User Submitted Files
- Upload your patches, scripts, etc. here. Please sign your entry!