Revision as of 09:42, 8 January 2014 by Esden (Removed section about the Boot CD as it was outdated as well as hosted on the old website, and was not copied over during the move.)
All official sources, schematics, etc. can be found on the github page of the Paparazzi Autopilot Team.
Paparazzi Source Code
- The main Paparazzi software source code is hosted in the paparazzi repository on github.
- See the software updates section to update your existing paparazzi code.
Paparazzi Hardware Plans
- Download Eagle files for autopilots, sensors, and miscellaneous hardware.
- Be sure to download both *.brd and *.sch files and use Cadsoft Eagle version 6 or newer to view them. (free version)
- If downloading the raw files directly from github fails please clone the repository using git to your computer and try accessing the files again.
Paparazzi User's manual
User Submitted Files
- Upload your patches, scripts, etc. here. Please sign your entry!
- Link to paparazzi on your gear: