So you want to adjust the sourcecode to your wishes, get rid of some bugs that bother you and help to improve the code, great! While theoretically it all an be done with VI and command line instructions, learning to code for Paparazzi this way is a little cumbersome. Therefore it is a good idea to set up an IDE Integrated Development Environment.
As you may have noticed, this page is far from finished, it really would be great if you help to improve this page with even a small improvement.
IDE for OCAML
We start of with OCAML IDE's first
First install a reasonable new Netbeans, e.g. v6.8 via the synaptic package manager in Ubuntu or use the commandline
- Start netbeans IDE
- Go to Netbean menu -Tools - Plugins
- Select tab - Settings
- Click the Add button
Name: Ocaml from Loki a URL: http://ocamlplugin.loki-a.com/ocamlplugin/updates/updates.xml
- Then click the tab "Available plugins"
- Select for install from the list the "Ocaml Plugin"
- Click Install
- Click Install Then Next
- If you see "Signed but not trusted, ignore the message just click "continue"
- If it all worked, you will see "Install completed sucessfully, just click "Finish"
IDE for C and CPP
Next are the IDE's for C develpment