Revision as of 07:04, 16 April 2014 by Michel (CricketProbe debbuging tool based on Black Magic Probe)
Hardware Revision History
|Version #||Release Date||Release Notes|
|v1.00 (current)||04/2014||Initial release|
- Targets ARM Cortex based microcontrollers.
- Connects to the target processor using the JTAG interface. Alternatively, the ARM Serial Wire Debug protocol may be used.
- Provides full debugging functionality, including: watchpoints, flash memory breakpoints, memory and register examination, flash memory programming, etc.
- Supports multiple targets on a single JTAG scan chain.
- Interface to the host computer is a standard USB CDC ACM device (virtual serial port), which does not require special drivers on Linux.
- Implements the GDB extended remote debugging protocol for seamless integration with the GNU debugger and other GNU development tools.
- Implements USB DFU class for easy firmware upgrade as updates become available.
- Works with Windows, Linux and Mac environments.
Allows you to:
- Load your application into the target Flash memory or RAM.
- Single step through your program.
- Run your program in real-time and halt on demand.
- Examine and modify CPU registers and memory.
- Obtain a call stack backtrace.
- Set up to 6 hardware assisted breakpoints.
- Set up to 4 hardware assisted read, write or access watchpoints.
- Set unlimited software breakpoints when executing your application from RAM.
Gerber & Drill Files
Bill Of Material
PCB and assembled boards suppliers
Check availability on Get Hardware page