Difference between revisions of "Alpha esc with telemetry output"
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 11:42, 28 March 2018
Alpha ESC with telemetry output
- Low Noise , Temperature and Interference
- Fast Response , High Efficiency
- Match U3 KV700 , U5 KV400 , MN5212 KV340 , MN7005 KV230 Only
Add more text as we come across...
Throttle Loss Protection
Multiple Protections f‘ Motor Lock-u overcunfiem “ if“) 343,35;- Pr te t' p Intelligent design enables Protection 0 C “w. . “a m.- w ALPHA ESC to timely detect Q i ‘” parameters as to voltage. Y " Y current and temperature etc. i ‘ w l A ESC will carry out adjustment 4 1 l l l, u and interference upon abnormality. thus helps prolong the life span.
Short Circuit Low Voltage Protection Protection
A module surptisingly called "Alpha ESC" is available to read the data. Read the documantation via Doxygen or a bit, maybe autdate here
- The Black and White cable is regular servo connector with PWM to control ESC speed output
- Yellow cable not used (pulses for RPM) atm,
- Black, red and White cable is serial data, Black to GND and White cable must be connected to the serial rx port on the autopilot. diisconnect the red
An example to ad to your airframe:
<module name="esc_alpha"> <configure name="ALPHA_ESC_PORT" value="UART5"/> <configure name="ALPHA_ESC_BAUD" value="19200"/> </module>
wire it up
To get this there is no universal ESC messageclass (Yet) in use for this. Would be nice if someone would alter and add this...(AKA open source)