This page is a collection of past and current Paparazzi based student projects.
Most of these projects use features or code that is not maintained by the core developer group and are not included in the master branch of the Paparazzi code base. If you want to adopt one of these orphan projects, fell free to contact the paparazzi developpers.
- Ipodrom: A GCS on a cell phone before the smart-phones
- Paparazzi On the Web: A web-based GCS
- Corsica: A long endurance micro-UAV project
- Flight_log_book: Store your flight logs on a web server
- Mission_planning: Plan your missions for a fleet of MAV
- New_Gaia: A brand new environmental simulator
- TU Delft - Autonomous Quadrotor: An autonomous quadrotor without using ARDrone SDK
- TU Delft - StratoBlimp: An autonomous UAV launched from a balloon in the stratosphere.
- ENAC - Autofocus: User friendly IMU calibration tool