Difference between revisions of "Pprzlink"
(Created page with "'''PPRZLINK''' is the communication library used by the Paparazzi UAV project and other related projects. It provides: * Bulleted list item * a set of messages definitions *...")
Revision as of 05:19, 23 November 2017
PPRZLINK is the communication library used by the Paparazzi UAV project and other related projects.
- Bulleted list item
- a set of messages definitions
- various encapsulation protocols
- several high-level access to physical layers (serial, udp, Ivy)
- several language support (Ocaml, C, Python)
Source code can be download from Bithub: https://github.com/paparazzi/pprzlink
The creation of PPRZLINK as a separated project from the main Paparazzi source code is the result of the communication roadmap. At the moment it is released under GPL v2, but it may be changed to LGPL in order to ease integration into third-party projects.
A (not very complete) documentation is also available on the readthedocs platform.
Some useful related project:
- Flying Robot Commander: HMI to control several synchronized UAVs
- PPRZROS: bridge for the ROS middleware