As an open-source project, all source code and hardware plans are freely available on the CVS Server for anyone to produce, use, modify, and redistribute in accordance with the GPL License Agreement which requires only that the open-source nature of the project be maintained by all who redistribute it.
We encourage the distribution of hardware for profit or otherwise and invite any users with paparazzi-related hardware to post links and purchasing information on this page. Please use the Discussion Tab to describe your experiences with any of these vendors.
FMA is a good source of low cost IR sensors.
Halfbase Mass Produce - Your Benefit!
Some people have had problems with Halfbase. PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING. For more information see this thread in the mailing list.
Whats Aviation required? A Calm & experienced Pilot! As for UAV, Realtime & Reliable System is essential!
Each Tiny is handmade by SMT master, to withstand the most extreme environment in mind!
Each connection is very strong, with extra solder on every Grounding & connector! Whole available!
All Assembled Tiny v2.11 / TWOG, Now come standard 'ARTF'!
- FREE Pre-programming,
- Pre-load the bootloader + USB Tunnel
- Pre-configure latest GPS module ( LEA-5H )
- Programming using Paparazzi
- Testing if, Tiny v2.11 Running is OK
- Testing if, GPS success Locating in (4Hz)
- FREE Cables,
- miniUSB- USB, Programming Cable ( Sending 'Paparrazi Airframe setting' )
- miniUSB- Download, Programming Cable ( Reflash 'Bootcode/GPS config' )
- Power Cable, (Male + Female + Cable) Detachable
- 3,4pins IR Cable, Molex Picoblade type connector Cable, for your 1-asix & 2-asix IR sensor Boards.
- FREE 14pcs Pre-crimped both end 1.25mm Pico-blade 'Male connector Cables with 30cm long
- 6pcs x 3 pins Cable
- 4pcs x 5 pins Cable
- 2pcs x 7 pins Cable
- 2psc x 8 pins Cable
- FREE Programming Adaptor:
- 1pcs x FTDI-chip FT232R 3.3v USB to Serial (Manual Jumper available to 3.3v/5v setting)
Status: All PCB, Kits & Assembled ready to ship - Next day! Live Stock available Now!
- Tiny v2.11 whole Kits: included "GPS LEA-5H + PicoBlade + USB Cable "$185"
- Tiny V.2.11 Fully Assembled: GPS + PicoBlade + USB Cable: USD $285
- Now! All Kit included "USB Programming Cable"!! ~ Class 3 Standard ! Wholesale availiable
- 1-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $35 ~ 1-Axis IR bare PCB: $0.50
- 2-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $55 ~ 2-Axis IR bare PCB: $0.60
- MLX90247 IR sensors: $8, Nippon, Japan IR sensors: $5
- UltraSonic Senor Module: $60
- UltraSonic Sensor (Transmitter/receiver) $10/pair"
- u-blox LEA-4P / LEA-5H GPS Module: $55
- GPS Ceramic Antenna - 25mm/18mm $5.00
- USB Programming Cable $10
- Picoblade 1.25mm (3/4/5/7/8)Pins, Male/Famale x 10 ~~ "$1 Only!" ~~
Our intention is fully on Education Institute, we provide great discount offer to Research & institute!
Send your require order to firstname.lastname@example.org
'All profit we made, fully goes into a Project base charity we currently establishing.'
Aims to provide learning platform for school & institute, recruit interesting voluntary party to take parts,
in assisting & directing, Lecture & Engineer those project ideas into reality, wisely & openly.
We're working toward to a successful & sustainable establishment, and smooth project invention growing! evolve together!
Mantis Electronics is pleased to offer assembled Tiny 2.11, IR boards, GPS modules, USB-TTL interface boards, 3-Axis I2C/SPI accelerometer boards, and accessories for immediate order. Our boards are solder paste stencilled, reflow soldered and 100% tested.
- Tiny 2.11 assembled with LEA-4P and GPS antenna: $250 ($260 with Molex Picoblade connectors)
- 2-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $75
- 1-Axis IR board with IR sensors: $55
- u-blox LEA-4P GPS module: $75
- USB<->TTL Serial board: $15 (useful for programming and telemetry)
- 3-Axis I2C/SPI accelerometer board: $35
- MLX90247 IR sensors: $12
- Tiny 2.11 bare PCB: $10
- 2-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
- 1-Axis IR bare PCB: $5
Current lead time for orders is 3 weeks. USA shipping is $6. International shipping is $15.
Please see our website http://mantiselec.com/paparazzi.html to order.
Fast PCB Prototypes www.olimex.com/pcb
PPZUAV Get it now without issues.
NEW: IN-STOCK READY TO PROGRAM AND SHIP: Tiny2.11/TWOG now available now in stock ready to ship.
NEW: Bundles that include the parts you need are now available.
We know it can be daunting to discover Paparazzi and wonder what to do first. So we take care of the basics for you before shipping. Each Fully Assembled Tiny2.11 ready to program another feature the competition is just now starting to offer. How we do this:
- We load the bootloader
- configure the GPS module (LEA-5H Tiny2.11 we also update the GPS Firmware to the latest from u-blox)
- We load a sample tiny2.11 program into it.
- We verify it runs the program (LED1/RED flashes)
- Then acquires a 3D fix (LED2/GREEN flashes).
For TWOG orders we load the USB Boot Loader for you before shipping. This means you can use the USB programming cable as soon as you receive your TWOG to program it.
This means when you order a TWOG or Tiny Autopilot you receive a tested, working, ready to configure for your aircraft Paparazzi Autopilot Assembly. Quite often new users will wonder if the Autopilot working so knowing it was configured and tested will help you focus on the real issue(s) and get flying faster.
Please eMail email@example.com with any questions or special requests before you place your orders. We return emails as quickly as possible. If it's an easy question within hours. More complex or longer explanation requests may take some time to read then write your answer so be patient.
Coming Soon: Paparazzi Designed (CVS) GPS external assembly (v1.3) for TWOG
- TWOG Bundle5
- Tiny2.11 Bundle1
- Assembled Tiny2.11 "LEA-5H GPS" (latest u-blox GPS module)
- GPS Antenna
- Autopilots TWOG, Tiny2.11 (In Stock Now)
- GPS modules
- IR Sensors
- Tiny2.11 bare PCB
- ...and more...visit site for latest items added
We are Paparazzi Project users ourselves. However we are also business people and know how to take care of our customers. Since our customers are University Faculty, students and Paparazzi Members our pricing includes an Academic discount. Since we do charge for the service we make sure you get the best service possible at a competative price. No issues, no hassles, shipped promptly and reliably. What you can expect:
- We reply to all emails promptly. You can call us if you need to. We return all phone calls the same day.
- We keep most items in stock. If not it's something we can get in only a day or two.
- We spend a lot of time making sure your order is filled and shipped quickly
- Ask us questions, we will gladly either answer it or help you to contact the right people to get that answer
Important Information about PPZUAV_SHIPPING
Sparkfun is a great source of miscelaneous electronics like:
- Pressure sensors
- Ultrasonic distance sensors
- Temperature/humidity sensors
- USB to Serial converters