- 1 Hardware Revision History
- 2 Detailed Features
- 3 Pictures
- 4 Pinout
- 5 Schematic
- 6 PCB
- 7 Assembly
- 8 Mechanical Dimensions
- 9 Programming
- 10 Hardware Source Files
- 11 Source code
Hardware Revision History
|Version #||Release Date||Release Notes|
|v1.00 (current)||04/2014||Initial release|
- Aimed at ARM Cortex based microcontrollers.
- Allows direct connection to the targeted processors JTAG interface. Alternatively, you may use the ARM Serial Wire Debug protocol as well.
- Full debugging functionality is provided. This includes: watchpoints, flash memory breakpoints, memory and register examination, flash memory programming, etc.
- Multiple targets on a single JTAG scan chain is supported.
- Interface to the host computer is a standard USB CDC ACM device (a virtual serial port), which does not require special drivers on Linux.
- Implements the GDB extended remote debugging protocol for seamless integration with the GNU debugger and other GNU development tools.
- Implements USB DFU class for easy firmware upgrades (as updates become available).
- Windows, Linux and Mac environments supported.
This board allows you to:
- Load your application into the target processor Flash memory or RAM.
- Single step through your program.
- Run your program in real-time with halt on demand.
- Examine and modify CPU registers and memory.
- Obtain a call stack backtrace.
- Set up to 6 hardware assisted breakpoints.
- Set up to 4 hardware assisted read, write or access watchpoints.
- Set unlimited software breakpoints when executing your application from RAM.
Pins Name and Type are specified with respect to the CricketProbe Board
Gerber & Drill Files
Bill Of Material
PCB and assembled boards suppliers
Check availability on Get Hardware page